Is balancing work life, family life, and romance wearing you down? Do you and your spouse disagree about how to best respond to your children's challenging behavior? Do interactions between you and your child remind you of your own childhood? Our 360 degree approach to supporting families may be a great fit.
Child Psychology and Adult Psychotherapy
Whether you are worried about your child or teenager, are having family conflict or marital discord, or need support for yourself, we can help. We offer child psychology services and psychotherapy for adults, resulting in 360 degree support for your whole family.
We can help:
- Children and teens who worry, fret, avoid, and withdraw
- Children and families dealing with autistic spectrum disorder
- Families improve daily routines and make transitions smoother
- Families improve sleep
- Children’s whose parents are getting a divorce or have recently divorced
- Children, adolescents or adults who have experienced trauma
- Adults experiencing major life transitions and loss such as divorce, grief, relocation, and changes in employment
- Individuals striving to improve their lifestyle choices, such as:
- Creating healthy exercise habits
- Improving sleep
- Creating a healthy balance between responsibility and pleasure, connection and solitude
- Individuals struggling with substance use problems
- People facing challenges related to food and eating
We value and support the entire spectrum of what family means. We welcome all races and faiths and fully support individuals within the LGBTQ community.
Schedule an initial 30-minute phone consultation to speak with one our therapists about how we can help. Book a time online, or call 952-545-3300.